Welcome to the Four Seasons Amman! Where luxury is at its finest and the Wonders of the Ancient World are at your feet.
A palatial oasis in the burgeoning desert destination. The Four Seasons Amman boasts a view over Jordan’s capital from atop the highest of the white city’s seven hills.
The hotel is the perfect combination of luxury and hospitality. Whether you choose to indulge in an old-world spa treatment or spend your time relaxing at the bar, the staff will be there to ensure that every minute of your stay is luxuriously decadent.
This luxury hotel is the perfect haven for people who are travelling for either work or leisure. The business lounge is spacious and sound-proof. Not to mention that all of Jordan’s most popular sights are within a short driving distance.
Click here to check for available dates.
- Keep the desert heat at bay and go for a swim in the rooftop pool. Either indoor or outdoor, this luxury hotel has both!
- Be sure to order one of the hotel’s specialty cocktails! Their drinks menu is seasonal, so the ingredients are always fresh.
- For a truly unique experience, book a photography tour around the city with the former palace photographer.
- Indulge in a delicious meal at ‘La Capitale’. Where the renowned head chef Arthur Vonderheyden will dazzle your senses with his flair for French cuisine.
- Feel rejuvenated at the spa with one of their iconic Dead Sea seaweed wraps.
What to know
- Request a Premium Room rather than a Superior room, as these are located on higher floors and therefore offer better city views.
- Every Saturday you can dine in style at La Capitale with ‘Le Goûter du Samedi,’ featuring DJ Ahmad Al Momani.
- The state-of-the-art fitness centre is open 24/7. Sessions with a personal trainer can be reserved in advance.
- The Four Seasons Amman offers a wide variety of excursions and the possibility to rent out a car to enable you to see more of Jordan.
- The contemporary room design helps a 21st century guest feel right at home, and the lavish, rich decor in each room reflects the luxury of the country’s unique culture.
- The Crown Two-Bedroom Suite is perfect for families and provides guests with 180-degree views of the city.
- The spacious marble bathrooms are equipped with deep soaking tubs and separate glass-walled showers.
- All 192 rooms feature LCD TVs with satellite channels, iPod docks, and DVD players.
Make sure to read my road trip guide on Jordan here.