Are you looking for the most Instagrammable places in Singapore? No need to look further, cause this blogpost covers them all!
Including some insider tips on how to get there and when to go! All of the places will be linked to a Google Maps location!
1. Peranakan Houses
- How to get there – The easiest way to get around in Singapore is to have Grab installed on your phone. If you prefer to take public transport you can take bus line number 16 or 33.
- When to go – Try to go early morning, to get a good photo you’ll have to shoot from across the street and that is easier when there aren’t too many cars driving around.
2. Japanese Cemetery Park
- How to get there – This location isn’t really in the city center so the best way to go is either by Uber or Taxi.
- When to go – I went in the late afternoon and there wasn’t anyone else around. Please do keep in mind that when you’re shooting here to be respectful. It’s a park but in the first place a cemetery. So don’t go and make a lot of noise or plan an entire photoshoot.
3. Cloud Forest
- How to get there – Cloud Forest is located within Gardens by the Bay. Ask your Uber to drop you off at the main entrance. Here the ticket booth will open at 8.30am, once you have your ticket walk 5 minutes further (to the right when facing the information desk) and you’ll arrive at Cloud Forest.
- When to go – Be there at 8.15am so you’re the first in line to get a ticket and then hurry to Cloud Forest.
- Ticket price – S$28
4. Floral Fantasy
- How to get there – Floral Fantasy is a brand new and beautiful exhibition at Gardens by the Bay. Once you’ve bought your ticket (it’s a separate one from the Cloud Forest), go up the stairs and walk towards Marina Bay Sands, after the Super Grove Trees go to the left and cross the bridge to arrive at Floral Fantasy.
- When to go – Floral Fantasy also opens at 9am so either plan to go on another morning since it’s a separate ticket or go after visiting Cloud Forest. They work with time slots of 30 minutes and every time a limited amount of people is led in.
- Ticket price – S$20
5. Gardens by the Bay
- How to get there – The Super Tree Grove at Gardens by the Bay is a must-visit when you’re in Singapore and the best part? It’s completely free to walk around in the park.
- When to go – You’ll actually have to go two times. Once in the early morning around 7 am to have the area to yourself and a second time in the evening to watch the impressive light show. There are two time slots: the first one is at 7.45pm, the second one at 8.45pm.
6. Little India
- How to get there – You can either take an Uber or Taxi here or take one of the following busses.
- When to go – Go early in the morning before the shops open and before the other tourists arrive 🙂
7. ArtScience Museum
- How to get there – The ArtScience Museum is only 10 minutes walking from Gardens by The Bay and is located behind Marina Bay Sands. You honestly can’t miss the building, you’ll know what I mean when you see it ;).
- When to go – Opening time is 10 am and I do advise you to be there at 9.45am to be the first one in line to get a ticket. If you want to read more about visiting the ArtScience Museum make sure to read my full blogpost on it here.
- Ticket price – USD 14-29
8. JW Marriott Hotel
- How to get there – The JW Marriott Hotel is located in the city center of Singapore and is only 5 minutes driving from Marina Bay. To book your stay click here.