- The hotel is located in the center of Lisbon and just 5 minutes walking from the main shopping streets.
Plan your perfect weekend away in Lisbon – Click here
- It breaths a classy vibe and looks like it walked right out of a Pinterest board.
- The Spa and Gym downstairs is equipped with treatment rooms, sauna, steam rooms and a fitness center.
- The hotel rooms are designed in apartment style and range from a Studio to a Penthouse.
- Every room comes with it’s own kitchen and a refrigerator that was stocked with a complimentary bottle of wine and several soda’s. So you can even make your own lunch or dinner if you’re traveling on a budget.
- The living room and kitchen are separated from the bedroom which makes it ideal if you also long for some me-time.
- The nightlife in Bairro Alto can get a little crazy. Because of that all rooms are provided with sound-proof glass. I was sound asleep by 10pm and didn’t hear a peep of what was going on in the streets.
Good to know
- In room dining is available at an extra charge but might take a while. Because of that I don’t recommend it.
- Breakfast is served at Lumi, the rooftop bar & restaurant and is buffet style.
- Lunch and dinner is à la carte and offers a stunning view of Lisbon: make sure to try their octopus salad!
As always, all opinions are my own.