When planning a trip to Lisbon first you need to figure out where to stay.
The Lumiares Hotel & Spa is a stylish boutique hotel located right in the middle of all the best touristic attractions in Bairro Alto. Therefore it serves as the perfect base for your citytrip in Lisbon!
- The hotel is located in the center of Lisbon and just 5 minutes walking from the main shopping streets.
Plan your perfect weekend away in Lisbon – Click here
- It breaths a classy vibe and looks like it walked right out of a Pinterest board.
- The Spa and Gym downstairs is equipped with treatment rooms, sauna, steam rooms and a fitness center.
- The hotel rooms are designed in apartment style and range from a Studio to a Penthouse.
- Every room comes with it’s own kitchen and a refrigerator that was stocked with a complimentary bottle of wine and several soda’s. So you can even make your own lunch or dinner if you’re traveling on a budget.
- The living room and kitchen are separated from the bedroom which makes it ideal if you also long for some me-time.
- The nightlife in Bairro Alto can get a little crazy. Because of that all rooms are provided with sound-proof glass. I was sound asleep by 10pm and didn’t hear a peep of what was going on in the streets.
Good to know
- In room dining is available at an extra charge but might take a while. Because of that I don’t recommend it.
- Breakfast is served at Lumi, the rooftop bar & restaurant and is buffet style.
- Lunch and dinner is à la carte and offers a stunning view of Lisbon: make sure to try their octopus salad!
As always, all opinions are my own.
oprol evorter says
I’ve been surfing online more than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content material as you did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.