- The Club Rooms come with a bathtub overlooking the modern city of Bangkok and are worth the upgrade.
- Luxurious rooms including a walk-in shower, bathtub and a desk area.
- On the top floor you’ll find the infinity pool which is the perfect spot to watch the sunset or go for a relaxing morning swim. Make sure to arrive in time cause seating is limited!
- The Club Lounge serves high tea every afternoon. Go all out and get the full tea set, it’s worth it!
- The Amara Hotel is only a short taxi ride away from the main sights in the historic part of Bangkok. Ask the hotel what a good price is before getting into a taxi. If the price is too high walk further away from the main street and ask another driver.
Things to know
- Get an upgrade to the Club Rooms comes with 24/7 access to the hotel gym and late check out at 3pm.
- Club members can either enjoy breakfast on the private terrace or can head down to the main dining room.
- The hotel suites come with a 90° terrace to enjoy the stunning view over Bangkok from your own private terrace.
- A lavish buffet is served in the main dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The minibar is topped up daily and there is a small shop downstairs that is linked to your room bill.
As always, all opinions are my own.
Book your stay here.