The Amara Hotel in Bangkok is the perfect place to touch down when visiting Bangkok.
When travelling to a city like Bangkok you want to be able to at one point escape from the hustle and bustle that is going on in the streets. That’s where The Amara Hotel comes in. Located in the more modern part of Bangkok, this luxury hotel holds up in one of the many skyscrapers the city is now accounted for.
- The Club Rooms come with a bathtub overlooking the modern city of Bangkok and are worth the upgrade.
- Luxurious rooms including a walk-in shower, bathtub and a desk area.
- On the top floor you’ll find the infinity pool which is the perfect spot to watch the sunset or go for a relaxing morning swim. Make sure to arrive in time cause seating is limited!
- The Club Lounge serves high tea every afternoon. Go all out and get the full tea set, it’s worth it!
- The Amara Hotel is only a short taxi ride away from the main sights in the historic part of Bangkok. Ask the hotel what a good price is before getting into a taxi. If the price is too high walk further away from the main street and ask another driver.
Things to know
- Get an upgrade to the Club Rooms comes with 24/7 access to the hotel gym and late check out at 3pm.
- Club members can either enjoy breakfast on the private terrace or can head down to the main dining room.
- The hotel suites come with a 90° terrace to enjoy the stunning view over Bangkok from your own private terrace.
- A lavish buffet is served in the main dining room for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The minibar is topped up daily and there is a small shop downstairs that is linked to your room bill.
As always, all opinions are my own.
Book your stay here.