- It is located in the heart of the old city of Istanbul and offers a spectacular view of the Hagia Sophia, depending on which room you book.
- The interior has a luxurious vibe due to the marble tiles and velvet furniture.
- The Loft room even comes with it’s own bathtub in front of the window. This way you can admire the Hagia Sophia in all it’s glory while sipping a glass of bubbly in the water.
- Breakfast can be served in bed or taken downstairs in the main dining area. Here you’ll find a lavish breakfast buffet that even has fresh honey!
- All of the staff at the Sura Hagia Sophia Hotel is incredibly sweet and helpful and they made us feel like two princesses during our stay.
Click here to start your own itinerary for Istanbul.
What to know
- Behind the main entrance is the Sura Garden where you’ll find the swimming pool, the spa, the fitness center and a Turkish bath.
- There is an outdoor seating area where you can enjoy your breakfast or lounge in one of the cabana’s in the afternoon to escape to heat.
- Lunch and dinner are served on top of the “N Terrace”. This rooftop gives you the best view of both the Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. Needless to say the food is absolutely delicious. The only downside here is that it can get quite windy. But besides that their restaurant deserves a 5 star rating. One of my favourite dishes has to be the grilled lobster and the stuffed eggplant. Their humus is to die for and we had to hold back to not actually lick out the bowl.