When planning a trip to Paris you’ve most likely dreamed of staying near the Eiffel Tower. La Clef Tour Eiffel is the perfect answer to that.
The Eiffel Tower is only 10 minutes walking from your room and bonus, the Arc de Triomphe is only 20 minutes away!
Click here to check for available dates.
- La Clef Tour Eiffel is located around the corner of Trocadero.
- There is a 3 point safety system, which is a very good thing to have in Paris.
- Bath Products are from L’Occitane and they provide each room with a lavender perfume to spray on your pillow for a perfect night’s rest.
What to know
- Spoil yourself with a view over the Eiffel Tower by staying in the Tour Eiffel Suite.
- Breakfast is in buffet style and at 4pm tea, coffee and pastries are served.
- There is valet parking present.
- There are plenty of good and cheap bars and restaurants close by.
- The nearest metro station is 5 minutes walking.
Click here to learn about all of the must visit places in Paris!
- There are two different styles of rooms. One side of the hotel is more modern and business minded while the other side is in original Hausmann style.
- Rooms are spacious and in apartment style. They come with their own kitchen, laundry machine and some have a patio or terrace.
- Room Service is available 24/7.
I would like to thank Le Clef tour Eiffel for the amazing stay in paris and as always, all opinions are my own.