Welcome To My Blog
My blog has to be the biggest passion project I ever started on a whim and quickly became one of my favourite things to do. Besides taking photos I also love telling a story and sharing as much valuable information as possible.
From personal travel guides to the latest tips and tricks for Social Media, I love sharing my knowledge.
But I don’t just want to write articles! I want to create the best and most beautiful travel blog out there!
This blog is a reflection of my personal life: both the good days and the bad.
It’s that one place where I can speak my mind about subjects that are near and dear to me.
And it’s where you can plan your next adventure!
Happy Reading & Happy Traveling
MY LATEST BLOG POSTS
- The Balkan Trail – A 5 Day Hiking Adventure Through The Peaks Of The BalkansSponsored Affiliate Links “Let’s go on an adventure!” That’s what I said to Christof somewhere around December. Both of us were completely fed up with the lockdown and not being able to travel and we needed something spectacular to look forward to. Something we had never done before and that would be worth waiting for….
- 3 Days in Malta Itinerary – The 13 Most Beautiful Places To Visit in MaltaSponsored Affiliate Links Malta is an absolutely incredible, but often overlooked, country that should definitely be on your travel radar. It holds immense history, incredible architecture, the friendliest people and delicious food. I had the pleasure of spending 3 days in Malta and it allowed me to already scratch the surface of this wonderful little…
- Fjällräven Känken n°2 DIY Embroidery – Transform Your Back PackSponsored A couple of weeks ago Fjällräven introduced me to the incredible work of Cristina from Hoops & Expectations. And I can tell you that her creations immediately caught my eye! I have always been a big fan of the Fjällräven Känken back pack, especially to bring with me on a day trip. So when…
- 16 Best And Beautiful Places To Visit In Brussels, BelgiumThere’s a reason that Brussels attracts so many tourists every damn year. This vibrant city, which is the capital of Belgium, is home to a ton of beautiful sites and here you’ll be able to enjoy some of the most typical things to do in Belgium! Brussels, the cultural heart of Belgium, is home to…
- Spring In Belgium – 23 Beautiful Places You Have To SeeAffiliate Links Do you want to see as many beautiful places as possible during Spring in Belgium? I’ve got you covered! For me Spring is the most magical season of all with nature slowly coming back to life and the cold Winter that is finally over. Vibrant nature colours start to return and our country…
- An Awesome Travel Guide to The Temple of Isis in EgyptAffiliate Links The temple of Isis in Egypt, also known as the temple of Philae, is in my personal opinion one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt. Located on the small island of Philae it’s one of the top things to do when you’re staying in Aswan. The construction of Philae Temple was completed…
- Are Lightroom Presets Really Worth The Hype?You’ve probably seen a lot of them pass by while scrolling on Instagram, hell you might even have downloaded one of my free presets yourself! But are presets really worth the hype that they are getting? In this guide I will share the honest truth with you. I will tell you why presets can be…
- The Best Place to see Tulips in Belgium – Map IncludedAffiliate Links Did you know you can also see beautiful tulips in Belgium? When we think of tulip fields the only answer that comes to mind is the Netherlands. But guess again! We also have beautiful tulip fields right here in Belgium that are free to visit! And in this guide I will tell you…
- The Most Beautiful Flower Fields in The NetherlandsAffiliate Links When you think of beautiful flower fields in the Netherlands your mind probably immediately goes to the tulip fields in the bulb region. And indeed, the tulip fields are absolutely stunning and definitely worth a visit. But what if I told you that there are so many more flower fields to be found?…
MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- A 2 Week Road Trip Itinerary Through Europe – 14 Days in Germany, Austria and Italy
- A 7 Day Jordan Itinerary – The Ultimate Road Trip Guide
- A Weekend in Hrensko: The Ultimate 2 Day Hrensko Itinerary
- The 26 Most Beautiful & Unique Castles in Belgium
- The 30 Most Beautiful Places In Germany – The Perfect 3 Weeks Germany Itinerary
- The 4 Day Guide To Lisbon
- The 6 Most Epic Hikes in Madeira – Hiking Trails you can’t miss
- The Best And Most Impressive Hiking Trails In Europe
- The best day trips from Budapest.
- The most Instagrammable places in Lisbon
- The Perfect 7 Day Madeira Road Trip Itinerary
- The Perfect Fairytale Road Trip Through Germany