Welcome To My Blog
My blog has to be the biggest passion project I ever started on a whim and quickly became one of my favourite things to do. Besides taking photos I also love telling a story and sharing as much valuable information as possible.
From personal travel guides to the latest tips and tricks for Social Media, I love sharing my knowledge.
But I don’t just want to write articles! I want to create the best and most beautiful travel blog out there!
This blog is a reflection of my personal life: both the good days and the bad.
It’s that one place where I can speak my mind about subjects that are near and dear to me.
And it’s where you can plan your next adventure!
Happy Reading & Happy Traveling
MY LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Best 5 Star Luxury Hotels in Rajasthan – IndiaAffiliate Links Rajasthan is without a doubt one of the most beautiful regions in India. Known as Land of the Kings it’s home to hundreds of forts, majestic palaces and one of a kind temples. It’s no wonder that it’s also one of the most frequently visited areas in India. One day you’re admiring the…
- 8 Unique Things To Do in Jodhpur, The Blue City of IndiaAffiliate Links Welcome to Jodhpur! One of the most intriguing cities in all of Rajasthan and where the true soul of India comes to live. Imagine blue houses as far as the eye can see and an impressive fort perched on top of a hill overlooking the entire city. That’s Jodhpur, also known as the…
- Chittorgarh Fort – Visit The Most Beautiful Fort in IndiaAffiliate Links Chittorgarh Fort is one of those places I simply had to visit in India after seeing just 1 single photo. The temple looked like something out of this world with its intricate details and the water bassin below reflecting all of that beauty and the lush greenery. The Chittorgarh Fort is one of…
- 14 Unique Things To Do in Jaipur, The Pink City of IndiaThe city of Jaipur was the very first stop on my journey through Rajasthan and as soon as I arrived I completely understood the saying: “You either fall madly in love with India, or you hate it.” For me it definitely was the first one and a sensory overload happened from the moment I got…
- 10 Unique Things To Do In Pushkar, IndiaAffiliate Links Pushkar is one of the holiest cities in entire India and definitely worth a stop during your Rajasthan itinerary! From visiting a Bhrama temple, sipping a mango lassi while overlooking Pushkar lake to doing a sunrise hike to the Savitri Mata Temple. There are so many awesome and unique things to do in…
- 10 Unique Things To Do In Jaisalmer – The Golden City of IndiaJaisalmer, also known as the Golden City of Rajasthan, is often overlooked by most people traveling through this state. But those who do go all the way to the West find themselves in one of the most beautiful places to visit in entire Rajasthan. Jaisalmer is right next to the Pakistan border and the climate…
- Geierlay Suspension Bridge in Mörsdorf, Germany – Travel GuideAffiliate Links Are you looking for an adrenaline rush and you’re not scared of heights? Then the Geierlay bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Europe, is your go to destination! The Geierlay is a suspension bridge, modelled after Nepalese suspension bridges, in the low mountain range of the Hunsrück. It’s a fun activity for both…
- Eibsee Lake In Bayern, GermanyAffiliate Links Eibsee lake is one of the most popular lakes in Bayern and with good reason! Imagine crystal clear water in different shades of blue and green throughout its surface and the impressive Zugspitze glimmering in the background. In the early morning the lake is covered by a mysterious sea of clouds that slowly…
- The 30 Most Beautiful Places In Germany – The Perfect 3 Weeks Germany ItineraryAre you looking for the most beautiful places to visit in Germany? In this blog post I cover all of my favourite spots that I personally visited over the past years. I always love discovering more unique places and hidden gems and well Germany has some real stunners! Over the past year I wanted to…
MY MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS
- A 2 Week Road Trip Itinerary Through Europe – 14 Days in Germany, Austria and Italy
- A Weekend in Hrensko: The Ultimate 2 Day Hrensko Itinerary
- The 26 Most Beautiful & Unique Castles in Belgium
- The 30 Most Beautiful Places In Germany – The Perfect 3 Weeks Germany Itinerary
- The 4 Day Guide To Lisbon
- The 6 Most Epic Hikes in Madeira – Hiking Trails you can’t miss
- The Best And Most Impressive Hiking Trails In Europe
- The best day trips from Budapest.
- The most Instagrammable places in Lisbon
- The Perfect 7 Day Madeira Road Trip Itinerary
- The Perfect Fairytale Road Trip Through Germany
- The Ultimate 2 Week Iceland Road Trip Itinerary