The Heritage Bagan Hotel feels like an oasis tucked away in the heart of Bagan. Upon arrival you will be greeted with the biggest smile that Myanmar is so known for. Not to mention the staff will go out of there way to make you feel at home.
- The 4-star hotel is located close to the airport of Bagan, right next to the entrance of the archeological site.
- The architecture of the hotel gives you the allure of walking through the luxurious ancient South East Asia.
- After a morning of chasing hot air balloons and climbing pagoda’s you can sit down and relax at the majestic swimming pool.
Click here to read about the most beautiful temples in Bagan.
- Enjoy the magical sunset from the roof top terrace while sipping a delicious cocktail
Things to know
- You can rent an electronic scooter for either half a day or a full day to explore the many temples of Bagan.
- The luxury suites are worth the upgrade and give you triple the amount of space.
- Breakfast buffet is continental with a touch of Asia.
- Hot air balloons fly from October until the end of March.
- Plan at least 3 nights, preferably 4. The hot air balloons don’t take off every morning due to wind circumstances. So make sure to calculate in some spare time to visit the sites.
- Many restaurants are located nearby
- Wonderful Tasty – for super yummie vegetarian food
- Weather Spoon’s – to sit down and have a cocktail after a day of exploring. Their veggie dishes are to die for!
As always, all opinions are my own.
Book your stay here.
Leave a Reply