- The 4-star hotel is located close to the airport of Bagan, right next to the entrance of the archeological site.
- The architecture of the hotel gives you the allure of walking through the luxurious ancient South East Asia.
- After a morning of chasing hot air balloons and climbing pagoda’s you can sit down and relax at the majestic swimming pool.
Click here to read about the most beautiful temples in Bagan.
- Enjoy the magical sunset from the roof top terrace while sipping a delicious cocktail
Things to know
- You can rent an electronic scooter for either half a day or a full day to explore the many temples of Bagan.
- The luxury suites are worth the upgrade and give you triple the amount of space.
- Breakfast buffet is continental with a touch of Asia.
- Hot air balloons fly from October until the end of March.
- Plan at least 3 nights, preferably 4. The hot air balloons don’t take off every morning due to wind circumstances. So make sure to calculate in some spare time to visit the sites.
- Many restaurants are located nearby
As always, all opinions are my own.
Book your stay here.
Charlotte Lint is the founder of Charlies Wanderings.
Charlotte has traveled all over the world and is based in Belgium where she also owns her very own dental practice.
She is an expert on writing efficient travel guides and finding unique places to stay.
Every month she helps over 134.000 people discover the most beautiful places in the world through her detailed travel guides.