- The hotel is located in the center of Lisbon and just 5 minutes walking from the main shopping streets.
Plan your perfect weekend away in Lisbon – Click here
- It breaths a classy vibe and looks like it walked right out of a Pinterest board.
- The Spa and Gym downstairs is equipped with treatment rooms, sauna, steam rooms and a fitness center.
- The hotel rooms are designed in apartment style and range from a Studio to a Penthouse.
- Every room comes with it’s own kitchen and a refrigerator that was stocked with a complimentary bottle of wine and several soda’s. So you can even make your own lunch or dinner if you’re traveling on a budget.
- The living room and kitchen are separated from the bedroom which makes it ideal if you also long for some me-time.
- The nightlife in Bairro Alto can get a little crazy. Because of that all rooms are provided with sound-proof glass. I was sound asleep by 10pm and didn’t hear a peep of what was going on in the streets.
Good to know
- In room dining is available at an extra charge but might take a while. Because of that I don’t recommend it.
- Breakfast is served at Lumi, the rooftop bar & restaurant and is buffet style.
- Lunch and dinner is à la carte and offers a stunning view of Lisbon: make sure to try their octopus salad!
As always, all opinions are my own.
Charlotte Lint is the founder of Charlies Wanderings.
Charlotte has traveled all over the world and is based in Belgium where she also owns her very own dental practice.
She is an expert on writing efficient travel guides and finding unique places to stay.
Every month she helps over 134.000 people discover the most beautiful places in the world through her detailed travel guides.