Are you searching for the best hotel to stay in Switzerland? Then look no further, cause booking a stay at the unique Villa Honegg is the way to go! This luxury boutique hotel is located in the heart of Switzerland and offers some of the most spectacular views in the entire world.
Staying at Villa Honegg – The Best Boutique Hotel in Switzerland
- Villa Honegg is a beautiful boutique hotel where every guest is treated to the utmost attention from every staff member. They’ll make you feel like you’re at home.
- Go for an early morning swim in one of the most impressive infinity pools in the world. Offering a one of a kind view over lake Lucerne.
- You can enjoy a delicious à la carte breakfast from 7.30am until 2pm. Excellent news for those of us who love to sleep in!
- All meals are created with locally produced ingredients and their kitchen was awarded 14 Gault-Millau points.
What to know
- During the Summer months the terrace lounge is open to guests and day-trippers to enjoy a drink and snack.
- Villa Honegg offers a state of the art fitness which even includes a Power Plate and high end fitness equipment.
- They offer a new activity, which is a picnic containing delicious delicacies. Enjoy it in the peace and quiet of the meadow overlooking lake Lucerne.
- You can enjoy the swimming pool at Villa Honegg during sunrise.
- Make sure to book a room with a balcony so you can enjoy the stunning panoramic view even more.
The Rooms at Villa Honegg
- Villa Honegg is a boutique hotel and offers 23 rooms and suites.
- If you really want to splurge you can even book an entire private floor which includes a private dining room.
- Most rooms come with a private balcony with either a view over lake Lucerne or the nearby valley.
- All rooms are elegantly decorated with natural materials.
- High end toiletries are provided in the luxurious bathroom.
Things to do in and around Villa Honegg
- Enjoy a picnic basket for two filled with local snacks.
- Go for a walk around Bürgenstock on one of the many trails suitable for all ages.
- Go on a day trip to Fronalpstock and take the steepest funicular in entire Switzerland to enjoy the amazing panorama.
As always, all opinions are my own!
it’s been in my bucket list since 2019 then the pandemic came
Hopefully i could visit Honegg Villa as soon as possible
Hi, does Villa Honegg ask minimum stay for 2 days ?