Are you planning a trip to Tirol but not sure which areas to visit or where to stay? No need to look any further cause I am here to help! The area of the Ötztal valley is one you have to visit when traveling in Tirol and the best place to stay absolutely is Aqua Dome in Längenfeld.
Where To Stay in Tirol – Aqua Dome
Good to Know
- Aqua Dome is the perfect combination of hotel, thermal bath and spa and between 7AM and 9AM only the hotel guests get access to the thermal pools and the spa area.
- Aqua Dome organises a ton of activities for its hotel guests such as guided hiking tours, skiing, snowboarding, etc.
- Every morning you’ll receive a daily program at breakfast. This includes the à la carte menu for that evening, the daily activities and special deals in the treatment centre.
- Aqua Dome offers the possibility of always keeping 1,5 meter distance and wearing a facial mask in public area’s is mandatory. Your temperature is measured upon arrival.
- The Panorama room in the SPA area offers an incredible view over the Ötztal valley.
- Every morning you’ll get to indulge in a delicious breakfast buffet, free prosecco included ;).
- Hotel guests can enter the SPA through a beautiful underground tunnel without having to set a foot outside.
- The à la carte menu in the evening is included in the Half Board option and shouldn’t be missed!
- Make sure to get a South oriented room to enjoy a breathtaking view over the mountains.
- Every day the mini bar is fully restocked (no alcoholic beverages included).
- All rooms are spacious and decorated in a minimal alpine style.
PIN IT FOR LATER
Charlotte Lint is the founder of Charlies Wanderings.
Charlotte has traveled all over the world and is based in Belgium where she also owns her very own dental practice.
She is an expert on writing efficient travel guides and finding unique places to stay.
Every month she helps over 134.000 people discover the most beautiful places in the world through her detailed travel guides.